We are happy to announce the launch of our new casual game, called “Parachute Panic” for the iPhone and iPod touch! It is available on the iTunes AppStore since today, May 29th 2009 for a grand opening sale price of just $0.99.
This unique casual game requires you to successfully land a host of parachutists into passing boats. Beware of imminent dangers such as helictopter blades, U.F.O´s, sharks and thunder clouds.
The game offers beautiful hand drawn graphics, smooth animations, catchy music and awesome sound effects. In addition to that we created funny animations for any failed enemy encounter
Parachute Panic gathered a lot of interest from gamers when we uploaded a preview video onto YouTube, showing the Alpha version running on an iPhone. The unique graphics style and fresh game play quickly captured people´s hearts.
The YouTube video can be found here:
HOW TO PLAY
- deploy parachutes by tapping on a falling skydiver
- swipe anywhere to draw wind and influence their movements
- destroy some obstacles by tapping on them 5x
- When you generate wind into a specific direction, the parachutist follows it a few seconds and any further wind in the same direction doesn´t have an effect. So during this time where you can´t push him further you can concentrate on another spot.
- When you see that the ship leaves the screen on one side, don´t try to follow it. Move the parachutists into the other direction where the ship comes back in. You´ll find out it´s easier to catch them.
- Thunder clouds are indestructible, but they have only one electric charge. In some situations you should sacrifice a parachutist to save a whole group of others if the action on the screen reaches a totally chaotic situation.
- Slow down the falling speed by generating updrafts. To do this, swipe upwards.