Hamburg, Germany, 14 February 2005
The revised and expanded version 2.0 of the mobile multiplayer solution Exit Games Neutron is released at the 3GSM World Congress. It has already convinced a series of notable clients, such as Com2Us, Kuju Wireless or Fishlabs.
Exit Games Neutron is an open multiplayer solution, based on the OMA (Open Mobile Alliance) Games Services Standard, connecting mobile gamers worldwide - no matter which device and mobile network they use. Games based on the innovative multiplayer solution are already distributed internationally through market players like Vodafone, T-Mobile, and Sony Ericsson.
The newly introduced version Exit Games Neutron 2.0, consisting of Neutron Toolkit and Neutron Services, offers numerous improvements for gameplay, community, matchmaking, billing, and administrative functions.
"The comprehensive communication and community features of Exit Games Neutron 2.0 will enable us to integrate real human interaction into the games. This gives our successful game concepts a significant added value", comments Kevin Holloway, Managing Director at Kuju Wireless.
Michael Schade, CEO of Fishlabs, adds: "The possibility of building persistent worlds has allowed the implementation of our innovative 3D gameplay, enabling thousands of connected gamers to play in a common game world." "We are very pleased that we convinced these leading publishers and developers of our technology's benefits", says Christof Wegmann, CTO with Exit Games. "It is great to see how innovative product formats are conceived by the creativity and development expertise of our customers in combination with Neutron."
The first games based on the new version Exit Games Neutron 2.0 will be available internationally as of Q2, 2005.
The new and improved features of Exit Games Neutron 2.0 at a glance:
- Optimized client-side programming interface (API) for diverse gameplays, such as turn-based, slow-update, simultaneous movement, and near real-time
- New server-side programming interface(API) for virtual players and persistent worlds
- In-game peer-to-peer and peer-to-group communication, as well as SMS integration
- Viral distribution possibilities
- Gamer community already existing before launch
- WAP, Web and Flash on-line high score tables
- Competition framework for tournaments
- Selection of opponents based on game strength (skill based matchmaking)
- Playing against random opponent or invited opponent
- Instant messaging / buddy management
- Event billing through connection to international payment systems of the operators and Premium SMS
- Community, tournament and prize management
- Usage and income monitoring
About Exit Games
Exit Games is a leading service provider for mobile entertainment software. Its core product Exit Games Neutron connects mobile gamers all over the world. The open multiplayer solution is based on the OMA Games Service industry standard, co-developed by Exit Games. Clients and partners of Exit Games are world market leaders such as Com2Us, Kuju Wireless, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange or Sony Ericsson. Exit Games was founded in 2003 with the participation of venture capital.
Need more information? Your personal press contacts:
Klaus Kock (PR agency Indigo Pearl)
Phone: +49 (0) 40 - 25 33 02 - 62, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +49 (0) 40 - 41 35 960, e-mail: email@example.com
For more information and printable images please visit our website: www.exitgames.net.