Game Quality Forum Global
The Game Quality Forum offers a unique opportunity to interact and collaborate with peers from across the industry to push for the betterment of every release.
Welcoming expert speakers from Electronic Arts, Amazon, Ubisoft, King, Riot Games, Kakao Games, Natural Motion Games, Plarium, Ninjas in Pyjamas and many more, this is the most international and senior speaker faculty ever.
Learn from Game Quality Gurus including:
· David King, Technical Director, Electronic Arts
· Michelle Mangio, Director of Product Quality, Amazon
· Guillaume Desjardins, Dev Testing Lead, Ubisoft
· Ghulam Khan, Head of QA & Localisation, SEGA
· Alexander Andelkovic, Senior Agile Testing Lead, King
· John Pompei, Head of Player Experience, Electronic Arts
· Cole Tufts, QA Lead, Riot Games
· Nicolas Nottin, Head of Community Development, Flare Games
· Gabriel Tendera, Lead QA Tester, Techland
· Sebastien Jung, EMEA Community Project Manager, PUBG Corporation
Find out more by downloading the agenda or emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org