Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade
Over thirty games of yore in one box, coming this April.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PARIS, FRANCE – 11 February 2009 – NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe today announced that Namco Museum™: Virtual Arcade is heading to European retailers for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft this coming April 2009. Jam-packed with nostalgic favorites and future classics, Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade will keep seasoned and new gamers playing for years to come.
Players can show off their skills and high scores on the leaderboards in a number of titles which originally appeared on Xbox Live® Arcade, including the award-winning Pac-Man Championship Edition™. The compilation also offers the chance to re-live the old school days of classic arcade games with Galaxian™, Super Pac-Man™ and many more rubbing shoulders in a vast compilation spanning over 25 years of arcade hits.
Features of Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade include:
• Over 30 titles: The largest and most comprehensive Namco Museum™ collection to date will keep you and your friends entertained for hours.
• Xbox Live® Arcade Games: No downloading necessary! Now you can get your XBLA fix and play the critically acclaimed and visually spectacular Pac-Man Championship Edition and the underground drilling classic Dig Dug™.
• Leaderboards: Show off your high score worldwide and compete for the #1 spot.
• New Arrangement Games: In their first console debut, 3 beloved games arrive with a new twist, a fresh new look and fun gameplay - Dig Dug Arrangement, Galaga™ Arrangement and Pac-Man Arrangement.
• Legendary Classics: Get nostalgic and play more than 20 retro fan favorites such as Dig Dug™ II, Pole Position™, and Pac-Mania™.
• Multiplayer: Each game supports between one and four players depending on the title.
About NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe:
NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S., is a leading interactive entertainment software publisher based in Cergy-Pontoise, France. The company is a part of the NAMCO BANDAI group of companies known for creating and publishing many of the industry's top video game franchises including the RidgeRacer™, Tekken™, SOULCALIBUR™, Tamagotchi™, Digimon™, Dragonball® and Naruto™ brands.
Game designed by NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc
© 2008 NBGI
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# # #