Northampton, UK Weds 26th August 2009
Oxygen Games announces Music for the Nintendo DS™, coming out in October 2009
Music remains a major frustration for most of us. Only the bravest and those who could stand those boring and tough music lessons are now able to play music and live that unique experience. For the rest, you can still try to touch that feeling by playing a rhythm based video game and shaking a plastic guitar … but it will never sound the same.
But now with Music, a new edutainment game for the Nintendo DS coming out in October 2009, you could learn and play music in a fun and easy way! The game brings a serious music learning method on Nintendo DS developed by Shiro Tsuji. Shiro Tsuji is a famous Japanese musician, his book “Anyone Can Read Music!” and methods of teaching have been a real success in Japan!
“Music is the new smart training game for the DS,” said Emma Jenkins Product Manager, “for the first time you can learn to read and play music in a really fun & entertaining way.”
• Smoothly learn the basics of the music theory with 21 lessons.
• Monitor your progresses and learning curve with regular quick tests.
• Work out your musicality and skills across a series of fun mini games designed to practice your sense of rhythm, your memory, your musical ear…
• Practice what you’ve learnt on virtual instruments (the piano, the drum…).
• Plan your learning and practicing through your coach calendar.
Music is coming out on Nintendo DS October 2009.
- ENDS -
For more information please contact:
T: 01933 442660
DD: 01933 446432
About Oxygen Games™
Oxygen Games™ boasts a broad range of fun & sociable titles to capture the imagination of the emerging games audience. With the focus on all major console platforms, Oxygen’s games are based on mainstream lifestyles and interests, whilst delivering contemporary content featuring sports, music & well known personalities. For more information please visit www.oxygengames.net
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Nintendo DS is a trademark of Nintendo.