New York, USA (July 10, 2008) - Across the war torn lands of Calradia, the weight of anticipation grows with every passing day as the arrival of the legendary action RPG, Mount and Blade, gallops ever nearer.
With each encounter, skirmish or battle, players can forge their own destiny with the blood of their enemies. Swear allegiance to one of many in-game factions, take on the cause of a title claimant or earn a living as a sword-for-hire, taking paid work from the local guild masters or village elders. The choice is yours.
To demonstrate more of this wonderful world of medieval mayhem and martialism, Paradox Interactive releases a new batch of screenshots for your viewing pleasure.
• Free-form sandbox gameplay. Trade, serve, or even joust. Go anywhere, do anything in a world thriving with hundreds of locations.
• Distinctive horseback combat. Mount up and attack your foes with swords, lances or bows & arrows.
• Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting system.
• Be a lonesome adventurer, conniving merchant, or a commander of armies.
• Interact with hundreds of characters; hire mercenaries to build a private army, accept quests to assassinate troublemakers, or boost your reputation by buying a round of beer at the local tavern.
Visit the website at: www.paradoxplaza.com/MountandBlade
- ENDS -
For press inquiries please contact:
Tel; 07867 514554
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy stable, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United Stats and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes original titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as the best published titles like Penumbra: Black Plague, Supreme Ruler 2020, and the greatly-anticipated Majesty 2 – The Fantasy Kingdom Sim.
Visit http://www.paradoxplaza.com for more information.