NEW YORK – March 26th 2010 – Paradox Interactive has today released the first expansion to the Fantasy Strategy game Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim with Majesty 2: Kingmaker, developed by 1C:InoCo and exclusively available for digital download at all major digital download portals.
Containing a brand new single-player campaign consisting of eight missions, players will go up against Lord Blackviper and his army of evil goblins. In addition, Majesty 2: Kingmaker also contains brand new creatures to go up against and the ‘Kingmaker editor’, a mission creator toolset which enables players to create their own missions and battles.
View the release trailer for Majesty 2: Kingmaker here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sju_5SO3c00
The recently released patch 1.3 for Majesty 2 is also a compulsory and automatic install for Majesty 2: Kingmaker and will bring additional new content and features to expand the gameplay experience even further. These include;
• An added ‘randomize’ feature in all single and multiplayer missions which shuffles the locations of non-quest monster dens along with sites for the construction of temples and trading posts.
• Random filling of treasure chests. Heroes can now discover various amounts of gold, weapons, armour, elixirs and artifacts
• Open access to basic game resources for mod-makers
• Multiplayer compatibility for Majesty 2
• Added network compatibility of versions with different languages
• The option to acquire additional game content, part of which is available free-of-charge
• The ability to now view a list of heroes who are interested in a selected flag
• On the mini-maps, the graves of monsters no longer appear as a live enemy
• Anisotropy feature added to graphical settings dramatically improving the display of textures
• Automatic synchronization to remedy any critical mistiming in multiplayer
Join the Majesty 2 fan page on Facebook and share your impressions of the expansion.
Visit www.paradoxplaza.com/games/majesty-2-kingmaker for more information.
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading global developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy catalog, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United States and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes originally developed titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and the Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as publishing titles such as the Elven Legacy series, Mount&Blade and Majesty 2. Paradox stands poised to make an explosive entry onto consoles during 2010 with the release of Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West. For more information, please visit www.paradoxplaza.com and follow @pdxinteractive on twitter.
Ino-Co is a Krasnodar-based studio, founded in 2004 by a group of highly-experienced game developers from various teams, brought together by the paramount objective to create excellent games focused on the genre that they all know and love. The studio's previous development project is Fantasy Wars, published worldwide by Atari. 1C:InoCo is a subsidiary of 1C Company.
About 1C Company
1C Company specializes in distribution, publishing and development of mass market software. Founded in 1991, 1C has become the leading publisher and distributor of computer games in Eastern and Central Europe. 1C Company is widely acknowledged as a game developer and has several internal studios. Internal developments of 1C include IL-2 Sturmovik, IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles, Aces Expansion Pack, Pacific Fighters and Theatre of War. 1C Company works as a publisher and producer with over 30 independent development studios and has produced over 100 projects for PC and consoles.
Read more: http://www.1cpublishing.com/