The strategy game Gods vs Humans finally has a European release date on WiiWare TM !
A matter of balance
In Gods vs Humans, you embody major Gods from the most fabulous mythologies: Scandinavian, Egyptian, Greco-Roman and Japanese. As a god, you have enough power to rule the humans. All but cheeky ones! Some of them want to enter your domain. They have decided to build a tower to confront you. Use your divine powers to bring down the building and show who is the boss. Be careful not to hurt them though, you need people to believe in you!
Indeed, your strength depends on their faith. You unlock powers depending on the capacity of your power gauge. It is automatically recharged by the respect gauge, which is like a barometer of the human mood. These two elements are essential to take up the challenge of Gods vs Humans!
A Godly content packed into the game!
Here’s a glimpse of the content of Gods vs Humans:
· Over 60 levels for the solo campaign (that takes you through all of the game’s mythologies).
· 16 playable gods, each with specific powers (Jupiter, Amaterasu, Odin, Osiris, Thor, Susanoo, Neptune, Râ…they’re all here!)
· 4 different mythologies to discover.
· 4 hysterical Bosses to defeat during the campaign mode where it’s not about attacking the tower anymore but aiming directly at the Humans’ King!
· 16 additional challenges for the experienced players (which are additional levels with specific instructions: destroy 9 stories in less than 5 minutes, destroy the foundations of the tower without using defensive powers etc...)
· 2-player special mode in split screen.
October 1st 2010 in Europe
Gods vs Humans will be downloadable Friday October 1st on the European WiiWare TM for 1500 Wii Points TM .
The Odyssey of the Peons
The comic book Gods vs Humans – The Odyssey based on the same universe as the game will be available October 1 st as well! Realized by professional artists, it will follow the journey of 5 Humans who are too lazy to build towers and want to reach the Gods’ Kingdom by their own means.
In partnership with Ave!Comics (