April 28th, 2010 – Precisely one week after the worldwide release, Fruit Ninja's first juicy update is here with heaps of great extra content to improve the hottest new game on the App store! Halfbrick is continually working on the game to improve the slash-tastic experience, as well as taking feedback from members of the community on Twitter, Facebook and gaming forums!
Here is what you can expect in today’s free update:
- New fruit: We proudly welcome two new additions to the Fruit Ninja family - Mango and Pear! They can look forward to a short and painful life.
- Multislash: Take to the screen with more than one finger at a time and slash to your heart's content! - http://www.fruitninja.com/screenshots/image_04.jpg
- High score: Now displayed in-game for you to keep constant track of your best Fruit Ninja score!
- Three new Openfeint Achievements!
- 10 new fruit facts!
- Improved font and background for even more beautiful fruit carnage!
- Collision / bug fixes and improvements!
Thanks for taking part in the Fruit Ninja way of life, and we look forward to serving you even more new content and gameplay in update 2!
Halfbrick is a professional game development studio based in Brisbane, Australia. Founded in 2001, it has developed popular titles for the Game Boy Advance, PSP, PlayStation 2 and Nintendo DS, with expansion into XBLA, PS3 and iPhone development. For further information, please visit www.halfbrick.com and follow on Twitter, Youtube and Facebook!
Press Contact/Review Codes/General Inquiries
Phone: +61 7 3356 0429