Graffiti Entertainment Inc - a subsidiary of Signature Devices, Inc. (OTCPK: SDVI) - today released the North America box art for ‘Free Running TM ’ in North America. This smash-hit extreme sports game on PS2 and PSP, is heading (and leaping) to WiiTM.
Free Running, or Le Parkour as it is know in France where it originated in the late 1990’s, is the latest extreme sport. It involves running, jumping and performing death defying tricks through/over urban environments.
Free Running is about ‘following your own way’ according to founder Sébastien Foucan. It’s about being at one with the environment, challenging yourself, maintaining and developing aesthetically positive, smooth and attractive moves and tricks as you progress through structures, buildings and urban areas.
• Become the best Free Runner in the world by performing the most amazing tricks and moves using the precision and flexibility of the Wii RemoteTM and NunchukTM controllers on Wii
• 60 unique challenges, over 10 levels in 3 environments; Urban Jungle, Docklands & Inner City.
• 9 different single and multiplayer modes including ‘Race’, ‘Trick’ and ‘Target’ modes.
• Completely free roaming gameplay – go anywhere, climb anything!
• Unlock New Characters, Clothes, Music, Tricks and Moves as you progress through the game.
• Amaze your friends (and yourself) with stunning combinations of Tricks and Moves in some of the most dangerous and death-defying environments!
• Recreate your favorite Parkour and Free Running moves and techniques in exact detail!
Free RunningTM will be released in Q4 2009.
For more information about Signature Devices, Graffiti Entertainment and their products, please visit www.signaturedevices.com.
About Signature Devices, Inc. and Graffiti Entertainment, Inc:
Based in Redwood City, Calif., Signature Devices, Inc. creates, develops and manufactures advanced information technology, including computer systems, software and electronics products. One of the Company's premier technologies includes a blend of hardware and software for image generation technology used in video games and simulations. Signature Devices also owns Graffiti Entertainment, Inc. ( www.graffitientertainment.com), a publisher of interactive entertainment software for advanced entertainment consoles.
The information in this press release includes certain "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of the Safe Harbor provisions of Federal Securities Laws. Investors are cautioned that such statements are based upon assumptions that in the future may prove not to have been accurate and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties, including the future financial performance of the Company. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in its forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations or any of its forward-looking statements will prove to be correct. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements that speak only as of the date of this release, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statements to reflect new information, events, or circumstances after the date of this release except as required by law.
Investor Relations Contact:
(650) 654-4800 x111
Source: Signature Devices, Inc.