VARESE, ITALY - 10th MARCH 2006
The fast growing publisher Black Bean today announced that the highly anticipated racing title Evolution GT has now got its own website. The title fuses an immensely detailed physics and handling engine with the ability to modify your driver's skills and equipment. With impressive graphics, fantastic AI and a real sense of speed Evolution GT is sure to cross the finish line in first place when it launches in April 2006.
www.evolutiongt.com will play host to all the latest news, screenshots, articles and information about this unique racing title. Users will be able to browse through the cars featured in the game, take a look at the tracks that appear and see the game in motion in the media section.
Evolution GT launches across Europe on PC DVD and PlayStation 2 at the end of April 2006. This is no simulation... Be the Driver!
EVOLUTION GT FEATURES
- 35 fully licenced and destructible cars from some of the best manufacturers in the world including Audi, TVR, Pagani, Renault and Opel
- Incredibly detailed physics and handling with wet and dry conditions
- Advanced AI who will do anything to win and advance in skill as the player does
- 28 tracks including the famous Donington Park, Laguna Seca and Hockenheim. Also city tracks like London and Berlin
- Career mode with driver development system where players advance the skill of their driver by gaining experience points
- Challenge mode to push players skills to the limit!
- Win and use extra equipment to increase your drivers skill levels for the next race
- Unique features like slipstreaming and a time slip feature where players have the ability to avoid accidents before they happen!
- Split screen action
For further information
Livio Cantagallo - Italy
tel: +39 0332 874 329
David Halse - UK
Tel: +44 1372 822 842
About Lago/Black Bean. Black Bean is the games label of Lago Srl, which is part of the Leader Group. Leader SpA has been the leading independent distributor in Italy since it started business in 1984. Leader is based in Gazzada (Varese) which is situated 30 miles north of Milan in northern Italy. Black Bean philosophy is to focus on a wide range of games genre leveraging on the niche targets that remain uncovered into the market. By adding original content to the products and by fully localising the titles Black Bean's vision is to remain close to player's needs. Black Bean has distribution partners all across Europe and PAL territories including Australia and South Africa. www.blackbeangames.com