Regional tastes come to the fore in this week's European charts, with Italian and German sales highlighting very different market trends.
Atari's Dragon Ball Z titles, developed by Namco Bandai, dominate the Italian charts with Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 on the Wii entering the charts at number one.
This release has boosted sales of the first Tenkaichi title which climbs the charts at number eight, and the Platinum release of Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3, which takes the number six position.
German sales charts are distinguished by the popularity of PC titles, with the top four best-selling games all exclusive to home computers.
Electronic Arts' Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars takes the number one and two positions thanks to a special Kane Edition, followed by THQ's S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl and The Sims: Season at numbers three and four, respectively.
While the Spanish charts are less dominated by format, it's worth noting the success of Ubisoft's DS pet simulations Horsez at number three and Catz at number six.
Titles that are performing well in all three regional charts include Square Enix's Final Fantasy XII, and Sony's first-party PlayStation 3 titles Resistance: Fall of Man and MotorStorm.
The top ten best-selling games for Italy, Spain and Germany follow:
Italy, week ended April 8
1. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
2. Final Fantasy XII
3. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
4. Who Wants to Be a Millionaire: Party Edition
5. Pro Evolution Soccer 6
6. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 Platinum
7. Resistance: Fall of Man
8. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi Platinum
10. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training
Spain, week ended April 8
1. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training
2. Resistance: Fall of Man
4. F1 Championship Edition
5. Animal Crossing: Wild World
7. Wii Play
8. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
9. Final Fantasy XII
10. WWE Smackdown! Vs. RAW 2007
Germany, week ended April 1
1. Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars Kane Edition
2. Command & Conquer: Tiberium Wars
3. S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
4. The Sims: Four Seasons
5. Resistance: Fall of Man
6. Final Fantasy XII
7. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training
10. New Super Mario Bros.
All charts supplied by Media Control GfK International.