The Origin Humble Bundle offer has finished, with over 2 million bundles sold and over $10.5 million raised, the majority of which will go to charity.
The Humble Bundle Twitter account confirmed the figures last night.
"The Humble Origin Bundle has closed with 2.1+ mil bundles sold & $10.5+ mil in sales! Thanks for helping make Humble Bundle history!"
EA is offering seven Origin titles, including Dead Space, Mirror's Edge and Medal Of Honor, as part of of a Humble Bundle that supports charities like the Human Rights Campaign and the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
Offering the $215 worth of games through a pay what you want scheme has so far netted $3,022,855.88 (and rising) from 637,932 bundles, with $4.74 the average purchase price. Those that pay above that price also receive Battlefield 3 and The Sims 3 Starter Pack. All games are offered on EA's Origin platform, with some also available through Steam.
The money raised will go to charity, with purchasers able to specify how their money is split between the various foundations, and if they want to leave an optional tip for Humble Bundle Inc.
- The Human Rights Campaign, who advocate for equal rights on behalf of the LGBT community
- Watsi, who offer a funding platform for medical treatments
- The San Francisco AIDS Foundation, who work to end the HIV epidemic by providing HIV prevention and care
- The American Red Cross, who provide relief to those affected by disasters
- The American Cancer Society, who dedicate themselves to eliminating cancer as a major health problem
The package hit the $3 million milestone in under 14 hours and as always some buyers have decided to go above and beyond, shelling out over $1000 for the games. So far this bundle has three such contributors, a credit card payment company, a bootstrap theme design company and the mysterious "alex82" who made the biggest payment of $1,300.
The bundle runs for another 13 days.