SAN JOSE, Calif. - August 20, 2008
Joymax, an independent developer and publisher of interactive entertainment for the global market, announced today that Deco Online, the new free-to-play action MMORPG, has officially launched. To celebrate the official opening, the in-game cash item shop is now also open for business, offering players a wide variety of equipment, clothing, weapons, and potions to aid their travels in the fantasy world of Millena and Rain.
Available items include:
• Wings that offer additional abilities to players
• Useful pets, like a unicorn that increases speed by 55%, a tiger that ramps up offensive abilities, and a desert fox which helps boost players’ defenses
• Various costumes that increase hit points by 3%
• Bible of Experience that doubles experience points gained over an hour
Steeped in an epic tale of countries at war, Deco Online offers adventure and excitement to both seasoned and new gamers with accessible blend of combo-action gameplay and classic MMO design.
About Deco Online
Deco Online is a 3D, massively multiplayer online role-playing game that puts players of all ages deep into the fantastic story of two warring nations. As a legendary swordsman, a fierce archer, or a master of wizardry, players will constantly be challenged by the opposing nation and by monsters that lurk around every corner. Deco Online is free-to-play and offers a combo system with hundreds of potential skills, combining both arcade and classic MMORPG gameplay.
Deco Online features include:
• Vibrant 3D graphics
• Hundreds of skills and exciting quests
• Two distinct races and a unique character advancement system
• Combo attacks that that emphasizes player skill more than traditional MMORPG combat systems
• Step-by-step NPC tutorials and guides to help players get into the game right away
• Character attire customization options
• A huge and varied selection of armor, shield, weapon, gear, and accessory types
More information about Deco Online is available at http://www.joymax.com/deco/.
Since its establishment in April 1997, Joymax has been developing quality games for the rapidly-growing interactive entertainment market. Based in Seoul, Korea, the company has developed and published numerous titles for the PC platform, and its first MMORPG, Silkroad Online, has grown to offer service to over 150 countries since its 2004 launch. Joymax is a global entertainment company providing multimedia content. For more information, please visit http://www.joymax.co.kr/eng/.
Rannie Yoo, TriplePoint