Beer Pong - BPONG 2009 Edition
Available now. Cheers!
San Francisco, California – April 8, 2009 – Get ready to get your balls wet! Publisher X, a global publisher of digitally downloadable games and interactive software, announced today that Beer Pong – BPONG 2009 Edition is now ready to be downloaded for the Apple iPhone™ and iPod® touch. The game is available for a special introductory price of $1.99 USD from the Apple App Store and features both hot-seat and AI-driven multiplayer modes.
Beer Pong – BPONG 2009 Edition takes its name from BPONG.COM, the official governing body of the annual World Series of Beer Pong (WSOBP), the largest Beer Pong tournament in the world. Beer Pong – BPONG 2009 Edition will be using the official rules standardized by BPONG.COM and used in every WSOBP match.
Perhaps you’ve tried the imitation Beer Pong games now up on the App Store, but they can’t hold a candle to the only OFFICIALLY licensed Beer Pong! Beer Pong – BPONG 2009 Edition features the most realistic throwing mechanics and ball/cup physics you can find in a beer pong game. You’ve messed with the rest – now try the best!
“For someone like me that knows how to enjoy the greatest beverage on earth, it’s a real thrill to be working on a Beer Pong title for the Apple App Store,” said Doug Kennedy, co-founder of Publisher X. “Beer Pong – BPONG 2009 Edition is the closest you can get to Beer Pong without getting splashed in the face with beer.”
Here is just a sample of some of the features found in Beer Pong – BPONG 2009 Edition:
• Take on your friends (via hot-seat multiplayer) or a computer-controlled AI (with three different difficulty levels)
• Prepare your ego as both the male and female AIs will verbally assault you with a barrage of voice-over trash talking zingers!
• Beer Pong – BPONG 2009 Edition is the only Beer Pong game to feature the official BPONG.COM rules used in every single match of every single World Series of Beer Pong game
• Outstanding graphics, featuring a life-like bar background, officially branded BPONG.com cups, tables and balls.
• Quit to the menu for a call or break without losing your game progress
• Hot-seat multiplayer makes for the cleanest, most mess-free game of Beer Pong you’ve ever played with your friends in your life!
For more information about Beer Pong – BPONG 2009 Edition or any of Publisher X’s other titles, please visit www.publisherx.com.
# # #
ABOUT PUBLISHER X:
Publisher X is a growing global publisher of digitally downloadable interactive software. With strong development studio partnerships and an exclusive focus on digitally downloadable titles, Publisher X is in a strategic position to successfully launch new brands and proven IPs within the videogame space. For more information about Publisher X, please visit: www.publisherx.com.
Jerry Whitehead III
Reverb Communications, Inc.
(209) 586-1495 ex. 111