Capcom's new Monster Hunter title for the Xbox 360 has blessed the Microsoft format with a rare number one in Japan.
For the week ended June 27, Monster Hunter Frontier Online took the number one spot with 93,000 sales, in a week that saw an influx of new titles shake up the top ten.
Konami scored two new DS entries in the top five with Love Plus + at two and Tokimeki Memorial: Girl's Side 3rd Story at four, with Gust's PS3 game Atelier Totori: Alchemist of Arland 2 at number three.
Other new entries from Sega, Aqua Plus and Asgard also broke the top ten, which follows:
- 01 Monster Hunter Frontier Online (Xbox 360) 93,000
- 02 Love Plus + (DS) 84,000
- 03 Atelier Totori: Alchemist of Arlan 2 (PS3) 54,000
- 04 Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 3rd Story (DS) 52,000
- 05 Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) 42,000
- 06 Hatsume Miku Project Diva Value Version (PSP) 29,000
- 07 White Album: Tsuzurareru Fuyu no Omoide (Aqua Plus) 26,000
- 08 Starry Sky In Spring Portable (PSP) 22,000
- 09 Ghost Trick (DS) 20,000
- 10 Painting Classroom DS (DS) 20,000