Wii Fit has claimed the top spot in the the UK software sales chart for a fourth consecutive week, according to data provided by GfK Chart-Track.
Although the balance board title saw sales decline by 2 per cent for the week ended February 7, continuing the drop off after the hugely busy Christmas period, it was the smallest decline in entire top ten.
FIFA 09 sales dropped 12 per cent in second place, knocking Call of Duty: World at War to third, its lowest position since it was released last year.
Meanwhile, Mystery Case Files: Millionheir debuted at number four, displacing the other DS mystery puzzle game, Professor Layton and the Curious Village to number five.
Skate 2 and Mario & Sonic both re-entered the top ten to close the chart off in ninth and tenth places respectively.
The UK all-format software sales chart follows:
- 01. Wii Fit
- 02. FIFA 09
- 03. Call of Duty: World at War
- 04. Mystery Case Files: Millionheir
- 05. Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 06. Mario Kart Wii
- 07. Wii Play
- 08. Skate 2
- 09. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
- 10. Guitar Hero: World Tour
- 11. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training
- 12. Carnival: Funfair Games
- 13. Need for Speed: Undercover
- 14. The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
- 15. Left 4 Dead
- 16. Tomb Raider: Underworld
- 17. My Fitness Coach
- 18. Grand Theft Auto IV
- 19. Football Manager 2009
- 20. Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures