Wii Fit has retaken the top of the UK software sales chart for its tenth week, equalling Nintendo's previously most successful title Pokémon Yellow, according to Chart Track.
Resident Evil 5 dropped to second place as sales slid by 38 per cent, while FIFA 09 climbed three placed to take number three and Ubisoft's Wheelman shot up the chart from eleventh to fourth place.
Call of Duty: World at War climbed two places to come in at number five, while Street Figher IV sales dipped 11 per cent as the title fell from third to sixth place. Professor Layton and the Curious Village also dropped three places to number seven.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare jumped one place to eighth, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games re-entered the top ten by climbing from 16 to nine and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars closed at number ten.
Full UK software chart follows:
- 01. Wii Fit
- 02. Resident Evil 5
- 03. FIFA 09
- 04. Wheelman
- 05. Call of Duty: World at War
- 06. Street Fighter IV
- 07. Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 08. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- 09. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
- 10. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
- 11. Carnival: Funfair Games
- 12. Mario Kart Wii
- 13. Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training
- 14. Wii Play
- 15. Wanted: Weapons of Fate
- 16. Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
- 17. Grand Theft Auto IV
- 18. Ben 10: Alien Force
- 19. My Fitness Coach
- 20. Guitar Hero: Wold Tour