Mario Kart Wii has retained its position as the top-selling game in the UK according to Chart Track All Formats Chart data for the week ending April 19.
Sales of the game - which had the 8th biggest launch week ever in the UK last week - decreased 22 per cent, but were still strong enough to allow the title to hold onto the top spot.
Newcomer UEGA Euro 2008 debuted at number eight, while Sega Superstars Tennis and Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training returned to the top ten. The remaining seven titles were previously in the Top Ten and saw little movement.
The Top Ten titles in the UK for the week ending April 12 were:
- 1. Mario Kart Wii
- 2. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
- 3. Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
- 4. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008
- 5. Sega Superstars Tennis
- 6. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
- 7. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- 8. UEFA Euro 2008 Austria-Switzerland
- 9. Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training
- 10. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock