WELLINGTON, New Zealand January 6, 2009 PikPok, the New Zealand based publishing and development group focused on the growing iPhone and iPod Touch apps market, today announced that Flick Kick Rugby for iPhone is now available for $0.99 USD/0.59. The company has reduced the price to celebrate the games status as the #1 paid App in Ireland and New Zealand.
Flick Kick Rugby isnt just the top game in Ireland and New Zealand, its selling more than all paid Apps in these countries, said Jos Ruffell, manager of the PikPok label. As long as we keep hitting #1 status in new countries, well keep the price reduced, so the community is setting the price.
For more information on Flick Kick Rugby, please visit: www.pikpokgames.com
Flick Kick Rugby Features
Intuitive Flick Kicking: Control the angle and curve of your kick with the flick of your finger.
Realistic Rugby Pitch: 360 degree wind with shifting severity. Anything from a light breeze to gale force winds must be taken into account if you want to score a conversion
Multiple Game Modes:
- Sudden Death: The classic test of skill. No time limit, just keep making kicks to add multipliers to your score.
- Arcade Mode: 5 kicks taken from five different positions. Score as many points as you can. The 5th kick at each position will award you bonus points if you make it. Each successful goal will earn you points, but keep your eyes on the wind strength and direction. Total is out of 25 possible kicks.
- Time Attack: Quick Fire Flick Kicking! Make as many kicks as possible within the time limit Dont buckle under the pressure!
- Practise Mode: Perfect your technique and learn how to become a kicking master
- Online Leaderboards and Achievements with OpenFeint Support: Show your friends that youre the best kicker around
iPod Library Access: play your favourite music during the game
Stunning 3D graphics: Rugby fans - see if you have what it takes and step up to the ultimate conversion challenge!
PikPok is the iPhone and iPod Touch publishing label and development studio created by Sidhe. With a portfolio of original and licensed entertainment properties in development for the platform, PikPok is positioned to deliver games that appeal to mainstream consumers with pick-up-and-play gameplay, high-quality art, and audio design which provide rich game experiences. PikPoks has already released multiple iPhone titles including Fame, based on the MGM feature film, Flick Kick Rugby and Flick Kick Aussie Rules, with Bird Strike, and original title coming in early 2010. For more information on PikPok, please visit: www.pikpokgames.com
# # #
NOTE to Editors: Flick Kick Rugby and all of PikPoks titles are available for members of the media to play or review. Just send your iPhone or iPod Touch UDID and contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Digital Entertainment Agency