Dissidia Final Fantasy for the PlayStation Portable has held on to the top spot on the Japanese software chart, according to Media Create, in a week unusually bereft of new entries into the top ten.
The Square Enix title sold almost 50,000 units to take its lifetime sales to over 800,000, while Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (Best) was up to second place, selling around 34,000 units.
Rhythm Tengoku Gold was third, followed by Wii Fit and Wagamama Fashion: Girl's Mode in fourth and fifth, while White Knight Chronicles and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec III were the PlayStation 3's only entries in the top ten in sixth and seventh.
Gundam Musou 2 Special Edition took eighth, with Kirby Super Star Ultra and Mario Kart Wii rounding out the list.
In all platforms for the Sony titles had a good week, with half of the games on a PlayStation Platform and the PSP being responsible for around 83,000 software unit sales.
The full top ten is as follows:
- 1. Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP)
- 2. Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G (Best) (PSP)
- 3. Rhythm Tengoku Gold (DS)
- 4. Wii Fit (Wii)
- 5. Wagamama Fashion: Girl's Mode (DS)
- 6. White Knight Chronicles (PS3)
- 7. Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Spec III (PS3)
- 8. Gundam Musou 2 Special Edition (PS2)
- 9. Kirby Super Star Ultra (DS)
- 10. Mario Kart Wii (Wii)