Video games were the most purchased entertainment products during the first 12 weeks of lockdown measures in the UK.
A new report from the Entertainment Retailers' Association shows that, while Disney had the two best-selling products, the rest of the chart was dominated by video games.
From March 23 go June 13, three of the top five best-selling entertainment items were video games: FIFA 20, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Grand Theft Auto 5, respectively.
They were outsold only by the home releases of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker and Frozen 2.
Video games accounted for half the top ten best-selling product, and 21 positions in the Top 40.
FIFA was the only video games to sell over half a million copies during the week.
Sales data was provided to ERA by ISFE/GSD and encompasses physical and some digital sales. Some companies, such as Nintendo, do not share download figures.
You can find the top ten below. Video sales data courtesy of the Official Charts Company.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Walt Disney Studios)
- Frozen 2 (Walt Disney Studios)
- FIFA 20 (Electronic Arts)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (Rockstar Games)
- 1917 (Universal Pictures)
- Jumanji: The Next Level (Sony Pictures)
- NBA 2K20 (2K Games)
- Monopoly Plus (Ubisoft)
- Bad Boys For Life (Sony Pictures)