Sections

Marvel Strike Force brings in over $25 million since launch

Turn-based mobile RPG accumulates 10 million installs over four months

FoxNext Games' Marvel Strike Force is enjoying a successful launch and post-launch period. In the four months since the game released, it has brought in $25 million in worldwide player spending.

In additional, the game has been installed almost 10 million times globally, according to an estimate from Sensor Tower Store Intelligence.

The majority (60%) of the $25 million in spending came from the United States, followed by Great Britain's far smaller 6%. Google Play users accounted for 54% of the revenue, with the App Store covering the remaining 46%.

Marvel Strike Force was ranked #42 for the US and #108 globally for the month of June in terms of total revenue.

Related stories

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's new Stage Builder mode is recommending inappropriate content

Stages with inappropriate images, names are being listed as "Recommended" and do not disappear when reported or blocked

By Rebekah Valentine

The GamesIndustry.biz Podcast: PlayStation 5 vs disc-less Xbox

Will the future of consoles be defined by Sony's SSD, Microsoft's digital focus, or Capcom's corporate branded arcade panel?

By James Batchelor

Latest comments

Sign in to contribute

Need an account? Register now.