Three new speakers have been added to the stellar line up for the GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit at EGX in Birmingham this month, with Sheridans, Miniclip and Edge Case Games all confirming their participation.
Both Sheridans' Alex Chapman and Miniclip's Saad Choudri will be joining the investment panel, whilst Chris Mehers, Founder and Chief Operating Officer at Edge Case Games, will be speaking about getting investment from China after the company's successful £1 million investment from Chinese developer Seasun Games for their game Fractured Space.
The new speakers join Nintendo, SIE XDev Studio Europe, Standfast Interactive, the BFI, Gambitious, All 4 Games, UK Games Fund, Creative England and Mercia Technologies at the event.
The GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit is the UK's premier games investment event, taking place in Birmingham as part of the huge EGX games expo on Thursday 22nd September 2016. Every ticket gives you access to the Investment Summit plus two-days of access to EGX Birmingham and the exclusive non-public GI.biz Trade Zone on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd September.
The GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit 2016 is an opportunity for small-to-medium-sized games companies to find out more about public and private games investment, and also have an opportunity to network and pitch informally and formally to investors, publishers and platform-holders.
Every ticket includes:
- Two-day access to EGX Birmingham and the exclusive non-public GI.biz Trade Zone on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd September
- Four morning speaker sessions from games industry investors
- The Games Investment Panel with an opportunity for Q&A
- Refreshments and a full networking lunch
- An opportunity to apply for formal meetings on the day with major games investors through a downloadable GI.biz Investment Summit form