The list of potential prize winners for the Unity-sponsored Indie Showcase taking place at Develop: Brighton on July 13 & 14 has been narrowed down to just ten entrants, including three VR exclusive games.
All ten games will be playable in the expo area of the Brighton event with the overall Indie Showcase winner (as chosen by the judging panel) and the People's Choice winner, (as voted for by delegates through the Develop:Brighton App) being revealed on Thursday.
"Once again this year, the quality of games submitted took a huge leap forwards," said Adam Green, chairman of the selection panel. "It was fantastic in particular to see so many VR submissions, and the variety of new experiences developers are creating with this new technology. We had nearly 100 games submitted this year, and selecting the top-10 from such an amazing bunch was a real challenge. Be sure to swing by the Indie Showcase and check them out!"
This year's final ten are:
- A Chair in a Room: Greenwater (HTC Vive) - Wolf & Wood Interactive
- Unseen Diplomacy (HTC Vive) - Triangular Pixels
- Jazon and the Dead (Windows 8) - 2nd Studio
- Anarcute (PC) - Anarteam
- Shift Happens (PC) - Klonk UG
- Flat Heroes (PC) - Parallel Circles
- BFF or Die (PC) - Honey Tribe Studios
- Twisted Lines (iPad) - Megagon Industries
- Fragments of Him (PC) - Sassybot
- Winlands (Oculus Rift) - Psytec Games
Develop in Brighton takes place at the Brighton Metropole between July 12-14. Tickets are available here.