Tonight saw the British Academy Games Awards take place in London, where Fallout 4 took home the Best Game Award and John Carmack was honored with the BAFTA Fellowship.
Also, deserving of a special mention are Everybody's Gone To The Rapture, which took home three BAFTAs in total, as did Sam Barlow's Her Story and Rocket League from Psyonix.
A full list of winners is below.
- ARTISTIC ACHIEVEMENT - Ori And The Blind Forest (Moon Studios / Microsoft Studios)
- AUDIO ACHIEVEMENT - Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (The Chinese Room / Sony Computer Entertainment Europe)
- BEST GAME - Fallout 4 (Bethesda Game Studios)
- BRITISH GAME - Batman: Arkham Knight (Rocksteady Studios / WB Games)
- DEBUT GAME - Her Story (Sam Barlow)
- FAMILY - Rocket League (Development Team - Psyonix)
- GAME DESIGN - Bloodborne (Development Team - From Software / Sony Computer Entertainment Europe)
- GAME INNOVATION - Her Story (Sam Barlow)
- MOBILE AND HANDHELD - Her Story - (Sam Barlow)
- MULTIPLAYER - Rocket League (Psyonix)
- MUSIC - Everybody's Gone To The Rapture (Jessica Curry / The Chinese Room)
- ORIGINAL PROPERTY - Until Dawn (Supermassive Games / Sony Computer Entertainment Europe)
- PERFORMER - Merle Dandridge as Kate Collins in Everybody's Gone To The Rapture
- PERSISTENT GAME - Prison Architect (Introversion Software)
- SPORT - Rocket League (Psyonix)
- STORY - Life Is Strange (Dontnod Entertainment / Square Enix)
- BAFTA ONES TO WATCH - Sundown (Steven Li, Aaron Hong, McLean Goldwhite, Theodore Park, Kenny Regan, Cynthia Cantrell, Gracie May, Jade Kim - Mild Beast Games)
- AMD eSPORTS AUDIENCE AWARD - Smith (Hi-Rez Studios)