Call of Duty: Black Ops III entered the Japanese charts this week, securing the top seller's spot with the PlayStation 4 version and the number three spot for the PlayStation 3 version. Combined sales of both platforms were 164,716.
Outside the top five To Love-Ru Trouble Darkness: True Princess entered the chart at six and Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force followed behind at 8. The 3DS version of LEGO Jurassic World snuck into the top 20 at 18.
- [PS4] Call of Duty: Black Ops III - 143,817 (New entry)
- [3DS] Disney Magical World 2 - 73,824 (New entry)
- [PS3] Call of Duty: Black Ops III - 20,899 (New entry)
- [PSV] God Eater Resurrection - 20,812 (Lifetime sales -146,688)
- [3DS] Yo-kai Watch Busters: Red Cat Team / White Dog Squad - 19,810 (1,714,160)
In hardware PlayStation 4 sales were up more than 10,000 units on last week, keeping it at the top of the charts.
- PlayStation 4 - 33,442 (Last week - 22,104)
- New 3DS XL - 18,496 (16,824)
- PlayStation Vita - 13,085 (14,366)
- New 3DS - 10,448 (3,559)
- Wii U - 9,935 (9,127)
- PlayStation 3 - 1,716 (1,931)
- 3DS - 965 (988)
- Xbox One - 825 (534)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 723 (807)
- 3DS XL - 474 (509)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.