There were four new entries in the Japanese software top five this week and yet still nothing could overthrow Yokai Watch 2 as it nears 2.3 million sales.
The Last Of Us: Remastered was the closest contender but managed just half the unit sales of Yokai Watch 2 for the week.
- [3DS] Yokai Watch 2: Ganso / Honke - 77,465 (Lifetime sales - 2,289,983)
- [PS4] The Last of Us Remastered - 30,587 (New entry)
- [PSV] Bullet Girls - 29,690 (New entry)
- [PS4] Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition - 17,832 (New entry)
- [PS3] Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition - 15,816 (New entry)
In hardware sales dropped across the chart but still left the 3DS XL way out in front.
- 3DS XL - 28,788 (Last week - 42,365)
- PlayStation Vita - 15,309 (20,825)
- Wii U - 8,985 (18,161)
- 3DS - 6,914 (9,429)
- PlayStation 4 - 5,923 (6,913)
- PlayStation 3 - 2,376 (6,260)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 1,118 (1,491)
- PSP - 324 (416)
- Xbox 360 - 177 (160)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.