Nintendo has confirmed a list of titles which will should be on shop shelves before E3 in June this year, with more unconfirmed titles expected to join that list in the interim.
Nintendo especially is expected to confirm some more first part games to join the list below. Alongside those games will be a selection of pre-installed apps, many of which will be able to run whilst a game is running in a suspended state in the background.
These apps include a notepad, friends list and notification system, while other programs, such as the Face Raider app which Nintendo mentioned at its Amsterdam event, will require the system's full attention.
The games confirmed so far are:
- Paper Mario 3D
- Animal Crossing
- Nintendogs + Cats
- Steel Driver
- Pilotwings Resort
- Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Edition
- The Sims 3
- Madden NFL Football
- PES 2011 3D Pro Evolution Soccer
- LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars
- Ridge Racer 3D
- Super Monkey Ball 3D
- Thor: God of Thunder
- Puzzle Bobble Universe
- Samurai Warriors: Chronicles
- Dead or Alive: Dimensions
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D
- Rayman 3D
- Asphalt 3D
- Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D
- James Noir's Hollywood Crimes
- Driver: Renegade
- Rabbids 3D
Retailer GAME has suggested to GamesIndustry.biz that games will cost £39.99 in the UK.