Kazunori Yamauchi of Polyphony Digital will speak at D.I.C.E. 2011, along with members of 5th Cell, Booyah and Cerny games, plus film-maker John Stevenson.
The event takes place in Las Vegas, 9-11 February, 2011. Both the Interactive Achievement Awards ceremony and the Indie Games Challenge will be taking place as part of the event.
"The D.I.C.E. Summit is the pre-eminent stage for creativity within the world of interactive entertainment," said academy of interactive arts & sciences president, Martin Rae.
"We are pleased to feature some of the leading creative minds from the whole spectrum of interactive entertainment - film to traditional console games to casual games - come to share their philosophy and approach to producing entertainment."
A full list of confirmed speakers follows:
- John Stevenson - film-maker, co-director of Kung Fu Panda and previously Head of Story at PDI/Dreamworks overseeing Shrek, Shrek 2 and Madagascar
- Kazunori Yamauchi - President, Polyphony Studios, professional race car driver and producer of the Gran Turismo series
- Mark Cerny - President, Cerny Games, a true veteran of the video game industry and was inducted into the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences' Hall of Fame in 2010
- Jeremiah Slaczka - Creative Director and CEO, 5th Cell and Joseph Tringali - General Manager and COO, responsible for the multi-million unit selling franchises Drawn to Life and Scribblenauts
- Keith Lee - CEO and co-founder, Booyah, responsible for such popular casual games like MyTown and Nightclub City