Vicarious Visions is a creator of video and computer games with its home office in Albany, New York.
We are a team of talented, energetic, and highly motivated individuals. Our people come from all areas of the globe, so we bring a very diverse mix of styles to our games. It makes for a very cool place to work.
- We make great games based on innovation and creativity.
- We work very hard on our games in order to reach broad audiences with our content and technology.
- We succeed because of teamwork throughout the company.
- We ship product. If you’ve ever put your heart and soul into a game just to see it canceled, you’ll appreciate VV’s reputation for delivering high quality games on-time.
- We believe in building a great entertainment company. We invest in our people, capabilities, and relationships for the long run.
Recent articles about Vicarious Visions
Anonymous source reveals cancelled project had big ambitions, but no money
Raven, Vicarious Visions and High Moon support parent company's approach to developers
Activision has closed down the Californian studio of Vicarious Visions, part of the team responsible for the publisher's number one Spider-Man franchise.
- 150 Broadway
- New York
- United States
- Phone +1 518 701 2400
- Fax +1 518 701 2501
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vicarious Visions has 25 employees registered on the GamesIndustry.biz network. Register or login to see them!