||We’re looking for a sound designer with the experience to support the audio department for an exciting new AAA FPS project. We want someone who believes it’s their job to work with a team to deliver a great product, not just a great design.
Why you want to join
- YAGER is a great place to work if you are a self driven individual that likes to take ownership and responsibility over their work. We believe in flat hierarchies and value direction over control.
- Located in Berlin, a stone throw away from the river spree, the city itself is an inspiration for everybody who works in a creative and technical industry.
What your job will look like
- Within a game team you’ll design, create and implement the audio experience for the game
- Along with other developers you’ll be responsible for establishing design principles and patterns for audio in relation to features and art. As part of the feature team you’ll work with developers to build, test and iterate on features until they’re ready to ship.
- You’ll work with Production to find opportunities to improve production pipelines and help define the right problems to solve.
What you bring to the table Qualifications
- Games audio experience and a working understanding of the technical constraints of audio design for games
- Hands-on experience using proprietary and/or custom game audio (e.g. Wwise, FMOD, SCREAM, Xact, etc.)
- Ability to create and mix film-quality sound effects through extensive knowledge of relevant audio packages (Nuendo, Cubase, Wavelab, etc)
- Highly creative and imaginative with a keen attitude toward problem solving and an ability to quickly learn and use a variety of audio platforms/tools
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment or freelance
- Start: as soon as possible
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in interdisciplinary teams with a flat hierarchy, please send us your application using this link: