||We’re looking for a designer with the experience to take the lead on sound design and experience for an exciting new AAA F2P project. We want someone who believes it’s their job to work with a team to deliver a great product, not just a great design.
Why you want to join:
- YAGER is a great place to work if you are a self driven individual that likes to take ownership and responsibility over their work. We believe in flat hierarchies and value direction over control.
- Talking to other Sound Designers, the project was described as a dream come true for audio.
- Located in Berlin, a stone throw away from the river spree, the city itself is an inspiration for everybody who works in a creative and technical industry.
What your job will look like:
- Within a game team you’ll take the lead in designing, creating and implementing the audio experience for the game and communicating it effectively to the rest of the team.
- Along with other developers you’ll be responsible for establishing design principles and patterns for audio in relation to features and art. As part of the feature team you’ll work with developers to build, test and iterate on features until they’re ready to ship.
- You’ll work with Production to find opportunities to improve production pipelines and help define the right problems to solve.
What you bring to the table
- Games audio experience and a working understanding of the technical constraints of audio design for games
- Hands-on experience using proprietary and/or custom game audio (e.g. Wwise, FMOD, SCREAM, Xact, etc.)
- Ability to create and mix film-quality sound effects through extensive knowledge of relevant audio packages (Nuendo, Cubase, Wavelab, etc)
- Highly creative and imaginative with a keen attitude toward problem solving and an ability to quickly learn and use a variety of audio platforms/tools
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible or other date
Interested? If this sounds like you, and you love to work in interdisciplinary teams with a flat hierarchy, please send us your application using this link: