Games Artist (Contract)
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Games Artist (Contract)|
|Job Category||Animator,Lead Artist,Technical Animator|
|Job Description||The ustwo games team is building on its success of Monument Valley by seeking an experienced, multidisciplinary games artist on a contract basis, for a three month experimental project.
In addition to solid and creative modelling and animation skills, you have demonstrable experience working in Unity3D, using materials, particle effects and other techniques to create innovative game art. You either have experience in Blender or can pick it up quickly.
You're an awesome, imaginative and adaptable human being who is fun to dream and work with. You love to make games with personality, heart and cultural resonance that delight, surprise and engage.
• Experience using Unity3D, including material setup, particle effects, prefabs, etc
• Solid, demonstrable and imaginative modeling and 3d animation skills
• Passion for making beautiful games
• Must be able to be based at our London studio
• Experience using Blender software
• Any other game engine experience, completed games or mods
• You have passion and hunger
• Ability to work independently as well as take direction.
• Detail oriented, well organised and self motivated
• You are outgoing, personable, sociable and easy going
• You are adaptable, always ready to learn and to share knowledge
• You are always ready to learn and to share knowledge
• You can deal with pressure and can work in a fast paced environment
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
|Location||Shoreditch, UK & Europe|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of ustwo using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|