Producer - Ubisoft Barcleona
|Job Title||Producer - Ubisoft Barcleona|
|Job Description||Your enthusiasm and energy will be key to driving the production of this innovative project!
Job Description As project owner you’ll:
- Build your core team and achieve the project objectives of quality, schedule and budget.
- Propose milestone scope, planning and budget, and obtain validation from stakeholders.
- Encourage and facilitate the development of innovative features that will lead to a unique experience for the player.
- Carry the project marketing orientations and integrate them into a brand strategy.
- Prioritize and supervise tasks: you are accountable for your team’s deliverables.
- Identify and anticipate risks: suggest the best solutions in the real context.
- Collaborate with internal or external development teams for various components of the project: defining their scope of work, resources, schedule and delivery.
- Communicate with internal departments including Legal, Marketing, Localization, QA, Production, Planning, Customer Service and Business Development.
What we require
- Passion for your job and for team work
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a project management or production role in the video game industry, or any other experience considered relevant in the multimedia production field.
- Desire to take part in shaping the future of social, connected gaming.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Open-minded personality and team-player mentality.
- Flexibility, support and will to manage the impact of change.
- Positive leadership and the ability to influence.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English. French and Spanish are a plus.
Part of Ubisoft’s international network of studios, Ubisoft Barcelona has developed a strong expertise in Console gaming, shipping titles in a large variety of genres and platforms. The studio offers a friendly international working environment where knowledge sharing, innovation and creativity are highly valued.
Located in one of southern Europe’s most exciting, and sunniest, cities, it offers a high quality of life to people from all walks of life, rich in cultural and social events.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and the job position in the subject line.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher, and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified lineup of products and partnerships. With 26 different creative studios, working hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams, it is known for brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Splinter Cell®, Prince of Persia®, Rayman®, Just Dance® and the Raving Rabbids®. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Ubisoft International using their internal reference .|
|Apply for this job|