Games Jobs - QA / Localisation - UK & Europe
|Job Title||LOCALIZATION TESTER|
|Job Category||QA Tester,Localisation|
|Job Description||Triple A Testing specializes in Testing and Quality Assurance services for the videogames industry, We provide Localization, Functionality, Pre-Certification and Compatibility testing services for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, 3DS, PSP, PC and iOS games.
We are currently hiring localization testers for several projects. Additionally, we are building up our tester database, so if you are an experienced tester or an avid gamer who would like to work as a videogames tester, contact us and we will send you additional information.
Below please find a job description.
Together with the Project Coordinator, you will deliver the testing objectives on the established timeline according to our quality standards.Testers are responsible for the localized cultural and grammatical assets in the game as well as standards checks.Testers must have a structured and orderly way of thinking, and be able to work in a multi-cultural environment sharing thoughts and ideas.
- Follow test checklists and complete tasks to the highest level
- Fully review the linguistic and standards assets of the product
- Find and report potential issues in the game
- Keep the stakeholders updated on testing progress
- Be aligned with Triple A Testing’s security and conduct code
- Excellent native language skills (Arabic, Brazilian, Chinese (traditional and simplified) Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish).
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of game genres and platforms
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and problem solving attitude
Testing is performed in Triple A Testing's secure testing lab in Málaga, Spain.
This is an in-house position (relocation is required).
In force work permit or EU citizenship needed.
|Location||Spain, UK & Europe|
|Job Category||QA / Localisation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Triple A Testing using their internal reference LT.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|