||You are passionate about coding and excel at visualising designs and transforming them into elegant solutions. You set goals, time-manage yourself and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. You think positively, discover creative solutions, and you thrive when learning and improving yourself.
We are looking to hire a talented Software Engineer who is self-motivated and a strong team player. You will work together with the Lead Software Engineer to shape and advance the technology behind Total Eclipse’s current and future titles.We offer you a chance to join an agile team of experienced game developers, where terms like “no bureaucracy” and “flat hierarchy” actually mean something.
We are big believers of respect, teamwork, assistance, and exchange of knowledge. If you share those beliefs, you will feel right at home working with us!
- Co-develop a cross-platform game development framework, based on Unity3D.
- Develop cross-platform 2D games & port existing ones to new platforms.
- Write beautiful code and maintain detailed documentation.
- 2+ years of experience as a game software engineer or 5+ years in another field.
- Played an instrumental part in at least 1 large-scale release, preferably a game.
- Strong OO programming and Design Pattern knowledge.
- Excellent skills in at least one of the following: C++, Objective-C, C#, Java.
- An understanding of physics and math algorithms.
- Self-motivated, always learning and striving for improvement.
- Strong ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical teammates, such as other engineers, artists, producers, etc.
- Active gamer of any kind, from board games and P&P RPGs, to Half-Life and Bejeweled.
- Fluency in English.
- Prior experience of working with Unity3D is a very strong plus.
- Experience in mobile game/application development (iOS/Android)
- Knowledge of network/server-side programming.
- Familiarity with the Lean Startup methodology.
What we offer
- The chance to be part of a fun and friendly team with a solid history of game creation.
- The ability to meaningfully contribute in exciting new projects reaching millions of people worldwide.
- A great working space in Greece's second largest city. Lots of sun, sea, and nice food!
- A competitive salary.
- Stock options & performance-based bonus.
- Opportunities for advancement and learning.
- An extensive office library with technical books to borrow. We can also buy new books, which you suggest, that will assist your professional development.
- Perks that will add to your Steam/GoG games library! ☺