Zoë Mode, in Brighton, is offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is an experienced Quality Assurance Games Tester to further progress their career. We are looking for someone who is available to work full time for six weeks, starting as soon as possible. You must be motivated, reliable, enjoy working in a team and have a keen eye for detail.
- Testing software to the required timescale across the following platforms: PS3 and PS4; XBOX 360 and XBOX One; Wii and Wii U
- Proactively complete assigned tasks accurately and thoroughly, and within a specified timeframe in order to detect (and subsequently report on a daily basis) bugs, software flaws and/ or design issues.
- Ensure that no major bug, flaw or issue remains in the signed-off product and report them as early as possible.
- Proactively seek to improve knowledge of testing procedures, and where applicable, related equipment.
- Ensure correct write-up of bugs, flaws and issues, and propose corrections to facilitate fixes.
- Maintain strong teamwork within the team.
- Communicate accurate information to other team members.
- Adhere to company security procedures; take responsibility for equipment and software security; each individual is responsible for the security of any hardware or software that is in their possession.
- Perform other tasks when requested by the management team.
Candidate Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance Games Testing, having worked on at least two shipped console titles.
- Knowledge of certification procedures for at least one major console.
- A highly motivated, proactive and ambitious individual with a passion and knowledge of games.
- Good communication skills.
- A good command of English (written and spoken).
- Experience in multimedia platforms (consoles, PC and mobile devices).
- A keen eye for detail and great concentration.
Location: Zoë Mode, 26 Stroudley Rd, Brighton
Start Date: ASAP
Please send your application to email@example.com.