||We are looking for fluent Danish speakers to join an exciting game testing company based in London.
Testronic works with the biggest franchises in the games industry. You will be testing the localised versions of a wild variety of games, from AAA next-gen titles to mobile, indie games and companion apps.
Localisation QA Games Testing is all about proofreading the localised text in-game, menus and cinematics. You will assure translations are of the highest quality, and that they are consistent to the in-game context.
You will be working with a large team of like-minded gamers from all over the world. You'll gain invaluable skills in localisation and games, and you’ll be part of the development of the latest cutting edge games.
- Testing software to the required timescale across all the current gaming platforms.
- Entering any bugs, flaws and issues into the database in English and in a clear and concise manner, providing solutions to any issues where required.
- Proofreading to ensure all text is accurately translated from the English copy.
- Translating between English and target language when required.
- Ensuring the game is of industry standard before release.
- Proactively complete assigned tasks accurately and thoroughly, and within a specified timeframe in order to detect (and subsequently report on a daily basis) localisation bugs, software flaws and/or design issues.
- Ensure that no guideline-related localisation bug, flaw or issue remains in the signed-off product and report them as early as possible.
- Proactively seek to improve knowledge of testing procedures, and where applicable, related equipment.
- Maintain strong teamwork within the team.
- Communicate accurate information to other team members.
- Provide regular availability updates that truthfully reflect your availability for projects.
- Perform other tasks when requested by the management team.
- Fluent Danish language skills.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Basic IT skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for games.
- Interest in translation.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have games testing experience, either localisation or functionality.
- Experience in translation or audiovisual localisation.
- Basic MS Excel skills.
- Flexible and comfortable to be working on a project work basis.
- Team orientated.
- Good communicator.
- Happy with playing games on various platforms for up to 8 hours a day.
- Available on short notice and comfortable with unusual work patterns.
We are currently looking for candidates to fill casual contracts.