F2P Business Manager
Games Jobs - Production - UK & Europe
|Job Title||F2P Business Manager|
|Skills Required||Project Manager,Development Director,Executive Producer,Studio Head / CEO|
|Job Description||Sports Interactive (SI) is the world’s leading developer of football management simulations through its Football Manager series of games. Founded in 1994 and now based in East London's booming technology hub of Old Street, SI, as a continually successful and profitable company, is now looking to expand its full-time staff as it pushes out across both existing and emerging gaming platforms.
SI’s games have enjoyed an unparalleled history of commercial and critical success, with 12 of its creations among the UK's Top 20 fastest-selling PC games of all time and five in the UK’s top 20 best-selling PC games of all time. Sports Interactive became a wholly owned subsidiary of SEGA in 2006.
The studio is a vibrant environment, full of talented and dedicated people with drive, passion and creativity, who enjoy working within a close-knit team as part of a lively, self-motivated and forward thinking company. Sports Interactive looks after its staff’s well-being with free gym membership, in-house massage therapy, a leading benefits package and a flexible working schedule that make the studio a relaxed and friendly place to work. The company also arranges regular team social events and is very proud of having one of the lowest turnovers of staff in the industry.
Further information on Sports Interactive and its games is available from the SI website, www.sigames.com.
In an expansion of our Football Manager Online team, we are currently seeking an experienced and talented Business Manager with a proven track record to spearhead the studios free to play strategy. Initially working on the Korean version of FMO this is an opportunity to grow the business across other territories and platforms. A key responsibility for the Business Manager will be to implement a team around them who are capable of bringing this strategy to fruition.
• Establish and monitor the various business KPIs for Football Manager Online, and to drive prioritization of project optimization efforts across the studio to improve business performance
• Define the overall strategy and various tactical activities to establish and optimize capabilities and performance in user acquisition, retention, and monetization
• Design specific programs to optimize performance in the areas of user acquisition, retention, and monetization, prioritizes them based on ROI, and communicate requirements to relevant internal and external teams (game, web, technology, community, customer service, business intelligence, etc.)
• Provide regular and ad hoc performance reporting to studio and executive teams
• Recruitment of other key members of the F2P team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• 5+ years’ experience in a management role in the business operation of a Free-to-Play game on PC and other platforms
• Problem solving skills to break down complex activities to attainable project tasks.
• Ability to keep organized and clearly communicate across a fast paced team.
• Ability to work across organizations and business functions.
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
|Salary||Competitive plus benefits|
|Location||Central London, UK & Europe|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Sports Interactive using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|