Games Data Analyst - Ideal Graduate Role
Games Jobs - Business / Analysis / Metrics - North East
|Job Title||Games Data Analyst - Ideal Graduate Role|
|Skills Required||Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||Are you an ambitious graduate with a strong background in statistics and a huge passion for games? This is an ideal opportunity to break into the games industry! Our client is a highly respected developer of mobile, online and console games. In addition to developing popular titles for leading publishers they are seeing increasing success in publishing their own titles.
We welcome applications from graduates and those with up to 2 years experience in comparable roles outside of the games sector.
Possessing excellent analytical skills and customer insight the Data Analyst will aid our understanding of user behaviour. By providing timely and accurate information they will be instrumental in ensuring we take the correct actions to continually improve overall customer experience and commercial performance of our client’s titles.
• Extract and analyze user data from multiple sources including server logs, online experiments (A/B testing) etc.
• Model user behaviour based on both previous analysis and current data
• Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure available data and analysis is used to improve commercial performance of games managed.
• Keen interest in games especially mobile, online and free-to-play
• Advanced statistical training and practical experience modelling behaviour from data.
• Experience in a user data analysis role for an online gaming or online consumer facing business a bonus
• Experience with SQL and Python is a strong bonus
• Good professional and theoretical understanding of:-
o All key approaches to statistical analysis
o Trend Analysis
• Strong data reporting & presentation skills.
• Swiftly identifies and prioritises recommendations based on data analysis
• Clear and succinct communicator able to explain analysis and rationale for recommendations to partners
• Motivated self-starter.
• Strong project management skills, able to multi-task and prioritise in a busy environment.
• Attention to detail.
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Specialmove using their internal reference ADV284.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|