||Do you have experience successfully producing high quality titles for X360/PS3 ?
A highly talented team working on a new IP is seeking a top class producer to manage the development team ensuring delivery of projects on time and to the highest quality.
Your details will not be presented to our client until Specialmove have contacted you to confirm your suitability for and interest in this role.
- To assist Executive Producer in preparation of documentation required to pass Development Process gateways.
- To assist Project Planning Manager in preparation of detailed Project Plan.
- To update project file on a regular basis.
- Produce detailed milestone deliverables.
- Review regular project report against plan.
- Prepare monthly Project Progress Reports, including detailed Risk Register.
- Report to the Executive Producer on progress, budgets, risks and issues.
- Day-to-day management of project team.
- To liaise with the Audio department and ensure that audio requirements are defined and delivered.
- To co-ordinate the generation and supply of marketing assets as defined by the schedule.
- To liaise with the Marketing department and ensure marketing requests are dealt with swiftly
- Work with Chief Game Designer to maximize game quality within time and cost constraints.
- Direct Management of Team Leads
- Regular appraisal, review and objective setting for first line reports
- Degree Level Educated
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience – ideally including production of a high quality X360/PS3 title
- Thorough understanding of project management techniques, methodologies & development processes
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Diplomatic when faced with issues.
- Ability to work without direction.
- Negotiation skills