Community Manager - AAA Games Developer (Contract Role)
Games Jobs - Community Management - London
|Job Title||Community Manager - AAA Games Developer (Contract Role)|
|Job Category||Community Manager,Community Coordinator|
|Job Description||A fantastic opportunity to lead Community Management for a universally acclaimed developer. As a studio based position the Community Manager will have regular involvement and visibility of the development process
If you are looking for a role where you will be working with some of the most talented people in the games industry then this is the company for you. Our client is a multiple Award winning AAA games developer.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
* Management of community efforts for all titles currently in development and recently released.
* Creation of a game-specific website, and an exhaustive community plan that maps community content to equivalent Marketing and PR plans.
* Building strong relationships with Marketing, PR, and the development team, and supporting all three groups in the active promotion of the video game.
* Create written and video content for both the Community and PR channels.
To apply please click http://www.specialmove.com/Advert/61.aspx
Your details remain confidential and will not be disclosed to our client until we have spoken to verify your suitability and interest in this role
* It is essential that the Community Manager can work autonomously with minimal supervision managing their own workload and priorities.
* Three or more years of online community experience
* Strong technical knowledge of community platforms, systems and software.
* Associate degree or equivalent marketing experience required.
* Experience with Community Management and extensive knowledge of the game industry.
* Passionate about games and online Community.
* Ability to manage multiple schedules simultaneously.
* Focused, results-oriented, self-motivated.
* Leadership ability and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent writing skills.
* Video production/editing experience.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
* Ability to work well within a games development teams.Experience with website software, ideally both configuration and management.
* A calm, focused, results-oriented attitude towards online community management and online communication.
* Knowledge of, and passion for current social media trends.
|Job Category||Community Management|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Specialmove using their internal reference SM/MSH/ADV61.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|