PRIORITY VACANCIES Monetisation Designers – Multiple Roles
Games Jobs - Game Design - England
|Job Title||PRIORITY VACANCIES Monetisation Designers – Multiple Roles|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||A major UK Games developer is looking for Monetisation Designers to help define and execute profitable design strategies across a range of titles. Working across multiple disciplines including systems design, game design, art and QA you will ensure the entire development team understands and can implement clearly defined design strategies and concepts.
IS THIS YOU ?
The Ideal Candidate….
• Has defined and implemented effective monetisation design on at least one Free-to-Play games title
• Understands how to align a compelling gameplay experience with successful monetisation of players
• Clearly communicates design requirement to development disciplines e.g. Art & QA
• Continually refines & improves design based on analysis of user data
• Designs to optimise and maximise revenue by improving acquisition, user lifetime and expenditure
• Experienced in Virtual Economies and Pricing of Virtual Goods
|Salary||£Attractive Package & Benefits|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Specialmove using their internal reference ADV270.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|