Business Development - Games (Location Flexible)
Games Jobs - Sales - England
|Job Title||Business Development - Games (Location Flexible)|
|Skills Required||Sales Manager,Sales Executive,Business Development,Sales Director|
|Job Description||A fantastic opportunity to for a proven Sales Professional to break into the booming mobile games development sector!
A highly respected games development studio is hiring a Senior Business Development Executive to deliver sustained long term profitable growth. They already work with many household names from the games industry but there are many additional opportunities to pursue.
• 4+ years experience in business development & sales – in games development, software development or digital media
• Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding revenue & profit KPI’s
• Strong negotiator with evidence of increasing margins, securing repeat business on often complex deals
• Classic Sales Skills developed by working at highly regarded companies and recognised professional training
• Creative & entrepreneurial approach to Business Development within the UK and other territories
• A gamer with strong commercial awareness of the games market – particularly mobile gaming
• Accomplished networker representing the company at formal and informal industry events (e.g. Trade shows, Industry Awards)
LOCATION - Flexible/Home Based. Commutable to London would be advantageous
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Specialmove using their internal reference ADV295.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|