|Job Title||3D Artist|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Character Artist,Technical Artist|
|Location||Leamington Spa, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||As one of the leading interactive entertainment companies, SEGA cultivates creative talent worldwide with offices in America, Japan and our European HQ in London. Our acclaimed UK based studios include Sports Interactive and The Creative Assembly who are responsible for award-winning titles and iconic franchises such as Football Manager™, Aliens™, and the Total War™ series.
Hardlight is the newest UK studio in the SEGA family - we are the team behind Sonic the Hedgehog™'s latest adventures on mobile platforms Sonic Jump™ and Sonic Dash™. SEGA's much loved blue hedgehog mascot is a true global brand crossing over from video games into toys, stationary, apparel and much more.
We are located in a brand new, open plan office in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa - a thriving town with a bustling game-development scene. A small dedicated bunch with drive, passion and creativity – right now we are looking for a few key people to come and join us on our next exciting games.
SEGA has a leading benefits package and flexible working environment that make this a relaxed and friendly place to work. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
This person is responsible for general 3D art production on a variety of different game projects of varying different genres and styles. They will be working within a small team and be responsible for a large amount of environment and asset construction pipeline including, modelling, texturing on both 3D and 2D game titles.
• Work with the art production team across various projects showing a diverse style and high level of quality
• Model, Texture and Render 3D models to meet the requirements of the projects artistic direction
• Assist other team members in a diverse environment including crossover with other art disciplines where needed.
• Pro-Active, Self-driven individual with good organisation skills
• Able to work well in a team while standing out as an individual
• A good communicator and keen ideas person.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 3+ Years experience with 3DS Max and Photoshop
• 1+ Shipped titles on Console or Mobile Platform
• Excellent modelling and texturing abilities delivering performance and quality
• Diverse portfolio of game designs including both 3D and traditional 2D work
• Able to demonstrate Character rigging and show basic character animation skills.
SUGGESTED PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE (NON ESSENTIAL)
• Extensive knowledge and experience using Unity Engine a big plus
• Developed 3D models on a variety of mobile platforms
• Development from pre-production through to Beta
• Use of ZBrush or Mudbox for detail map generation
• Maya, XSi or other 3D packages a plus.
|Salary||Competitive plus benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of SEGA Europe using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|