- You will be working with a highly collaborative, international team of developers, working on a variety of projects and technologies.
- To develop, maintain, and test AS3 and UnrealScript code to the required standards.
- Assist in fixing bugs across the project, working with other team members to resolve issues identified in implementations.
- Assist with scheduling of tasks.
- Experience with ActionScript 3.0 and Flash.
- Advanced understanding of C/C++ and Object Oriented Programming.
- Good understanding of game technology principles.
- Experience of designing, implementing and supporting code for use by others.
- Team player who knows the importance of listening to others.
- Self motivated with an ability to complete work to a high standard.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop for them.
- Shader and GPU experience.
- UnrealScript, Unreal Engine and Scaleform experience.