||These guys (and girls) are looking to add to their family of permanent staff. They are looking for an exceptionally talented senior gameplay programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms.The candidate will ideally have the following qualities:
- Advanced understanding in C/C++.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- Minimum 4 years game development experience.
- Worked on at least 1 published title.
- Strong, demonstrable video game design skills.
- A good understanding of computer graphics and game technology principles.
- A demonstrable willingness to develop software engineering process and game production skills.
- Experience defining, designing, implementing, and supporting production process for creative software teams.
- Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
- An avid enthusiast for games on all platforms.
- To be responsible for driving gameplay features through all stages of production: design, scheduling, implementation and polish.
- To work closely with content creators and give direction and feedback on content requirements for gameplay features.
- To promote communication on, learning of, and optimally productive use of the engine and scripting component framework.
- Provide insight to anticipate technical/workflow issues and provide solutions.
- Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions are approved by the lead.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
- To be proactive and help with problem solving.
- Unreal engine 3 experience an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
Apply now, or email email@example.com.