- You will be working with a highly collaborative, international team of developers, working on a variety of projects and technologies.
- To develop graphics shaders and code.
- To develop engine and tool features for Unreal Engine and Unreal Editor.
- To trap and fix bugs in Unreal Engine and Unreal Editor.
- Develop solutions that address actual needs and to actively verify those solutions.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- Offer advice and suggestions for improving the development process.
- To be proactive and help with problem solving.
- Advanced understanding of C/C++ and Object Oriented Programming.
- Good understanding of game technology principles.
- Experience of designing, implementing and supporting technology for use by others.
- Team player who knows the importance of listening to others.
- Self motivated with an ability to complete work to a high standard.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop for them.
- Working knowledge of ES2, GLSL and/or HLSL shaders.
- Unreal Engine experience.