Experienced tools programmer
|Job Title||Experienced tools programmer|
|Location||UK & Europe|
|Job Description||These guys are one of the hottest British studios around, proudly flying the flag for Britsoft. Like all successful studios, they have their lovers and haters, but it's time for you to meet them and make up your own mind.
The HQ not only contains their award winning racing studio responsible for titles such as the DiRT and Grid franchises but houses their expanding Online department who themselves are currently developing exciting new products. This is also home to their Central Technology team who with the impressive EGO engine makes their internal products possible.
Their award winning racing studio in Southam are the brains behind the DiRT series of games amongst others and they are looking for an Experienced Tools Programmer to bolster their talented team.
General Overview of the position:
Design, implement and document code modules to the required standards and assist in agreeing timescales with the line manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Working from requirements delegated by line manager, develop a detailed specification to be agreed and signed off by line manager.
• Working with the agreed specification develop a schedule, in conjunction with Line Manager, for Implementation and Testing.
• Identify and report additional tasks over and above the delegated work, that will aid the projects schedule and/ or quality.
Implementation and Testing of Code
• Working from agreed specification and schedule, implement code to the required standards.
• Notify Line Manager of any changes arising in agreed specification and schedule.
• Ensure all code is produced in line with the projects agreed coding standards.
• Report progress to Line Manager and inform them of any implementation issues promptly.
• Test all code against specification to ensure it performs as required.
• Fix any bugs identified in owned code, either through own testing or by QA.
• Assist in fixing bugs across the project
• Working with other team members to resolve issues identified in implementation.
• Ensure all code is documented in line with relevant procedures.
• Ensure any software designed for use by a customer is fully documented in a useable help file.
• Make a positive contribution to the team at all times.
• Keep up to date with latest programming techniques.
• Assist other team members.
Apply now, or for further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Recruit 3D using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|